We are currently recruiting for a Marketing Specialist to join our team in Toronto. You will play a crucial role in the management, support and execution of the company’s marketing initiatives. Excellent communication skills, initiative and perseverance are required to help you be successful in this role.
- Organize and participate in the planning and execution of product webinars, which includes scheduling practice runs, setting up our webinar platform, marketing scheduled webinars, and managing registrations.
- Organize and participate in the planning and execution of industry events which includes researching new conferences, liaising with conference organizers and coordinating with internal admin staff for materials, shipping, etc.
- Manage promotional collateral materials which includes assisting with the creation and distribution as well as the outsourcing of content creation.
- Manage and administer social media initiatives and accounts.
- Monitor and report on sales leads by source and region.
- Organize and execute email campaigns.
- Update website content.
- Ensure regular tracking, measurement, reporting of key metrics and ongoing program enhancement through the use of Salesforce and other technologies.
- Organize and participate in the planning and execution of user engagement campaigns which includes survey design, feedback compilation and dissemination.
- Organize and participate in the planning and execution of in-person regional training and certification sessions which includes liaising with host agencies, coordinating instructor schedules, organizing registration, sending out e-blast invites, and preparing certificates for attendees.
Required Skills and Experience:
- University Degree, College Diploma or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of related marketing experience at the Intermediate level
- Strong computer skills with Intermediate level MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat) and team collaboration tools (Salesforce or similar CRM, Google Suite, Asana, Zoom)
- Strong writing skills for various channels & audiences
- Excellent oral communication skills; strong, pleasant telephone manner
- Previous experience in event/conference management
- Strong multi-tasking, organizational and prioritization skills are critical to this role
- Proactive attitude with a priority on client satisfaction
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- B2B marketing or marketing agency experience an asset
- Channel marketing an asset
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM & ability to create reports an asset
Comprehensive Knowledge Of:
- Digital marketing - CRM and email marketing tools & social media best practices
- Understanding stakeholder groups and their communication needs and priorities
- Website content development
- Project management, planning with specific attention to detail
- Successfully supporting/implementing and delivering on team projects and activities
- Influencing business leaders, key stakeholder and colleagues
- Integrated campaign program management & delivery
To work at Uncharted, you must be able to meet Security Clearance requirements and a Police Background Check.