GeoTime by Uncharted Software is for the Law Enforcement community, it is a leading presentation tool for communicating call detail record, mobile forensic and other location based data with investigators, and analysts in the courtroom. We are the industry’s only 3D mapping and analysis tool, capturing time and space. Our software is statistically proven to increase analyst accuracy and efficiency and has a proven track record in achieving criminal convictions. To our clients, we are recognized as a trusted partner offering best in class tools.
Become an integral part of the GeoTime business development team, helping us to grow our existing client base. Currently the GeoTime team is seeking a results-oriented, motivated and customer-driven Law Enforcement Liaison for the US East Region, you are ideally located on the east coast. The purpose of this role is to assist in building the awareness, adoption and successful usage of the GeoTime product line within the law enforcement (LE) community. The role will involve direct interaction with LE organizations ranging from local police departments to federal agencies across the USA. You will be part of a team dedicated to supporting the LE community and will frequently coordinate and collaborate with team members across North America.
You will be accountable for the general management of client sales cycles, scheduled on-going contact to build and maintain new and existing client relationships, problem solving for existing clients, demonstrating GeoTime to new and potential clients, implementation of GeoTime for new clients, representing GeoTime at conferences while providing customer awareness of products and services, working with SalesForce & Asana, and management of business development tasks.
As a part of the Uncharted team, you will be responsible for:
- Business Development
- Develop and build relationships with new state and federal agencies for the introduction of GeoTime related products
- Generating and contacting leads via phone, email, events and in person
- Online (i.e. webinars) and in-person product demonstration
- Manage sales opportunities throughout the sales cycle
- Provide product information including pricing to prospective clients
- Provide team updates on opportunity and account status
- Relationship Management
- Maintain on-going relationships with clients by providing valuable interactions, such as product support, new product information or tips and tricks
- Client travel required to maintain on-going relationship
- Maintaining relationships with internal departments at Uncharted including the business development, accounting and support
- Marketing and Event Support
- Assist in identifying trade show and conference opportunities
- Exhibit at trade shows and conferences
- Present/Speak when possible at conferences showcasing products
- Assist in creation and review of marketing materials
This role requires a candidate located on the east coast with relevant law enforcement experience and a desire to support and work with the LE community. Past experience in investigations, analysis, technical analysis and related roles is highly desirable. The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic, self-motivation and self-discipline.
You will be working on a team that has members who work remotely and should feel comfortable working remotely from your home as well as coordinating between team members online.
Additional requirements include:
- Business development, marketing and other related experiences
- Full business understanding of relevant LE products
- Excellent PC skills including Google Apps Suite, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of online marketing tools
- Demonstrable successful project work undertaken
- 25% travel required to client sites and events within the US & Canada
- Experience working with analysis and investigative tools used by law enforcement
- Personable and comfortable meeting new people
- Strong public speaker
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to deliver training
- Working with end users
- Aptitude for problem solving
Criminal Background Check
Requires Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience/education and 10-12+ years of related experience.