We are currently looking for a Junior Digital Designer to join our design team. If you love solving tough problems using well thought out, beautiful design, have an eager mind willing to learn and grow and want to join a team actively working on creating visual solutions for complex problems then we want to hear from you!
As a Junior Digital Designer you will be a part of our in-house creative team and will be responsible for supporting the senior creative staff with production of digital and print media. You will use and develop your existing skills by helping maintain our brand system across our multiple products in various platforms.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Providing support to the design team across digital and print projects (production of social media graphics, websites/landing pages, print materials, and more)
- Assisting with HTML / CSS code development for web media
- Working closely with creative staff and marketing staff to ensure timelines are met
- Helping to maintain and uphold our brand family visual identities and guidelines across our products and marketing materials
- Leveraging your skills at developing iconography and illustration
- Providing support in the development of video creation in Camtasia or After Effects
Skills and experience that will help you be successful in this role include:
- 1–2 years of related experience in the graphic/web design industry
- A post-secondary degree/diploma in Graphic Design
- Proficiency in Adobe CC, Figma (a plus), HTML5, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap 3+ Framework (a plus)
- Knowledge of Typography and Layout
- Inspired and incisive copywriting skills (considered an asset)
- You are a motivated self-starter and have the ability to work independently and in a team environment
- You are highly organized and have strong attention to detail
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You are an organized, strong multi-tasker who is able to meet deadlines
- You have a passion for beautiful design!
To work at Uncharted, you must be able to meet Security Clearance requirements and a Police Background Check.